ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS is true American muscle :eek: I think the Supra gives up after the Z puts a length on him immediatley and its probably for the best because there was no way in hell he was going to catch him. Thats just scary fast :eek3:

Camaro

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That Camaro sounds awesome. It sounds like something whooshing when they take off, I dont know if that was the Z using a shot of NOS or the Supra's turbo. I am guessing it came from the Supra because I dont think the Z would have used a shot of NOS right off the bat, I dont know.

·
Registered
441 Posts
What where the specs on the Supra anyone know? Cause that's one quick Z28 but in my opinion had that been a powerhouse supra, and it gone the full distance once the turbos had kicked in it would of been all over. But to me I belive this video is a repost, I remember seeing one similar where the supra launches and then just lets off. But who knows if I saw a car get a jump like that I might of just quit to :) And then ask him to take me at a like 70mph roll :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well judging from that video, that looked like a 9 second Camaro easy, thats a drag car (notice the slicks) not a street race car and I bet you that Supra had never seen anything like it. The Supra would have been handed its ass either way, I have never seen a street car that can keep up with 8 and 9 second draggers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts