Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for Scubee people to hang around w/ and pick your brains and know hows and probably some wrenching help here and there :D in the South West burbs (630) area code

·
Registered
48 Posts
Me and CoffinRocker aka The HomeliteXL and bigbangjosh (i think was his u/n) live in hinsdale and run at doty in chicago and naperville (the tacobell and white castle on 75th)

IM me some time aim/yahoo: daiviouth

later

-=Matt=-

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used to street race in Doty w my DSM and toy w/ the V8's that hangs out there. Now they wont even run a DSM w/o spotting them. Then that movie fast n the Furious came out and that place just went down hill from there it got crowded, cars cant get any runs anymore, cops are all over the place, a couple of accidents that I know of and not to mention those crack heads and drunks that actually races as well. I remember the time when cops where out there watching us street race and them actually racing as well. So we stopped going and started doing more open track days instead, Safer, no popo to watch out for and you get to enjoy your car and push it more to its limits and actually knowing how you did. Anywyas enough said about Doty I do however want to see and meet other Subaru owners around town and kinda pick peoples brains about the car and see what they got on and stuff so the next time you guys are in town or just hanging out somewhere do let me know. I will catch you guys later

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wait? I think I know you....do you have a black WRX wagon? I have a silver one and I'm pretty sure I know who you are...if it's who I think it is we've bumped in to eachother at Doty and at Four-Corners in Downer's Grove.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WRX said:
Whut up!! I'm from Naperville. Do you guys go up to Union Grove at all to race?
Hey, Youre just a town next from me... I am in that neighborhood more than here in my home town Woodridge, I work there and during the warm season I can be found over @ downtown Naperville on my bike across Starbucks. Lovely town, Cops there are such a dick though anyways, Yes we go to GLD and 66 atleast twice a month usually on a tuesday (open track night)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you guys still wanna hook up minding the weather being like so? We can all meet up say on a thursday night somewhere then cruise over to Dennys or Borders where the i-clubbers meet @ or it could be any other day/night and do our own thing say like a paintball trip (indoor on a saturday night) or could be just a meet/cruise or whatever. Let me know

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey guys, i live in carol stream.

i hang out with the i-club folks every thursday, now at denny's cause the weather blows, but you guys should stop by if you getta chance.

mark
ps- i gotta silver sedan, spoiler, only visible mods are the cobb cat back and (during the summer) the uk 17' wheels. back on the stockers for now

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its on Lake st. and Rt. 53

Theres about usually 10-15 regular attendees there on any given weather.
Its all right I like it when it was warm and were all hanging out over @ Borders parking lot better, You get to see and check out the cars and a lot more people and things to see and do

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
daiviouth said:
i was hoping it's the denny's by 83, that'd be dope cuz it's right in my backyard :D
- M a t t -

my car could pass as a subaru couldn't it . . .
Im pretty sure no one would notice as long as you slap some STi badge and decal all over your car it should be convincing

:D

Oh and to stand out from the crowd and be the talk of the club throw some aluminum double deck wing on and those windshield spray nozzle led light thingy on along ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts