ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the bbc show w/ tiff needel will be on tonight on speed channel twice from 9-930 and 930-10. This show really rocks and i cant wait to watch it. first episode has a review of the lambo murcielago and bargain classics! I cant wait till theres an episode w/ the new 911, no one drives a 911 like tiff, no one! well maybe WR but hes not goin on tv anytime soon

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
I put it in my caladar and had it send me an email so that I don't forget. This show is going to be sweet. Speed is finally stepping up their programming.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nascar owns speed channel though

·
Admin - Scooby Hooligan
23,369 Posts
another kewl show

although when they talk about a 53,000 pound beemer i was like :eek:
thass nearly 100k in usd !!!!

kewl to here 'em talk about bonnets n boots :p
aka hoods n trunks :p

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Weasel 555 said:
another kewl show

although when they talk about a 53,000 pound beemer i was like :eek:
thass nearly 100k in usd !!!!

kewl to here 'em talk about bonnets n boots :p
aka hoods n trunks :p
Was that the 760 that they were showing? I thought it was the 740? The 760 is over 100K. The 740 is about 70K.

·
Registered
863 Posts
WRC_Obsessed said:
I was in that same situation until I left for college. Gotta love 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13. :D
:rotfl: my lord, that was my existence until about 4 years ago.

ironic part is I have all these channels now and I watch so little TV as compared to my old days.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
BTW, I'm English, so I could understand every word! My personal favorite car they showed was the Alfa Romeo 156 - absolutely gorgeous. If only it was AWD or RWD, it would be perfect. I wish they sold Alfa's over here - perhaps not the most reliable of cars, but so much character.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
BlkWRXWag said:
BTW, I'm English, so I could understand every word! My personal favorite car they showed was the Alfa Romeo 156 - absolutely gorgeous. If only it was AWD or RWD, it would be perfect. I wish they sold Alfa's over here - perhaps not the most reliable of cars, but so much character.
Yes the 156 was an amazing car. I would love to drive it after hearing how well it drove for a FWD.

BTW I learned to drive on an Alfa Romeo Spider. My parents had a few of them but like you said, not all that reliable and expensive as hell to repair.

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts
BlkWRXWag said:
Yes, I also really liked the 156 review. It has awesome lines and looks gorgeous. It also sounds BAD A$$!!! But I turned up my surround sound super high when Tiff was doing the review on the Murciealago. There is no better sound then a high powered V12 engine. WOW!!!

5th Gear Kicks A$$!!!!

·
Admin - Scooby Hooligan
23,369 Posts
WRC_Obsessed the beemer i was referring too was when Tiff was going on about the Range Rover, BMW X5 and the Merc wagon...

sorry my bad forgot about the ugly duckling beemer (740 or whatever) :p

yeah the alfa was awesome :) especially the girl doing the test drive around Croft Circuit laughing etc when she was booting it around the track :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
you think that is bad I havent had tv in 8 months

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
IMO the show was cool yes but i didn't like it that much since some/most of the cars aren't for sale here. The Nissan part was cool with the 400horse GTI-R i think it was.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts