ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading a post over in NASIOC about the guy in Puerto Rico with the Ultimate Racing Stage 3 setup. He just dynoed his STi at
504 whp.
He's hoping to take it to the track real soon. He was running 11s with less hp. We could be seeing an STi in the 10s real soon. Pretty impressive.

·
6,298 Posts

·
Banned
566 Posts
if you go to the mountain states forum there is a video of him running the car with the 504 he only got it into the low 11's

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
subbysti said:
if you go to the mountain states forum there is a video of him running the car with the 504 he only got it into the low 11's

his trap was good enough for high 10's..i wonder what his 60ft time was...does anyone know if this guy is running stock tranny?

·
Banned
566 Posts
I wanna say that he said that he is on stock tranny,and engine. Some one correct me if I am wrong.; But I think that is whatI heard :confused:

·
Registered
50 Posts
he did that on stock clutch which wasnt holding well anymore, which is why he didnt make 10s. theyre putting a new clutch in and trying again.

this is also a bone stock motor.

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
lots of big power STi's out there these days on stock internals. i think we're going to start seeing these things popping rods soon.

cast internals = teh sux0r.

on the other hand, maybe the hyper-e internals really are strong enough to support big power.

dR

·
Registered
59 Posts
man i want to join this club! i don't have the balls right to do it, i want to wait about another year and see how people are holding up with the big powa. well you'll be fine with all the forged parts...i wonder maybe we could hang with the strength of stock supra blocks? ...well suspension and other mods will scratch the itch for me for now :D...anyway congrats on getting your ride back, godspeed is a great shop, i wish i lived closer to MI! it's still cool to swing by when i visit family(they live about 15 minutes from dan's shop ), i'll be up there around the 14th...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Digitalfiend said:
Wow and the gear box is holding that much power? Very nice. I take it he doesn't launch the car. :)
The jun car uses the stock 6spd on a prototype cusco twin plate with 591hp ;) so ya the tranny is pretty beefy.

Robert~

1 - 15 of 15 Posts