Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you want 500hp in your daily driver? I noticed that Easystreet has a package for that.

---
Our ESX 500 package includes everything you need to make your car a 500horse power street machine and will pull you down the strip with a 10.80 1/4 mile @ 128mph.
ESX 500 Package Includes:

Complete dyno tested engine via Tony Rigoli Performance(TRP)
TRP engine internals and stroking
ESX/TRP front Mount Intercooler with Aluminum piping
TRP fuel system
Micro-tech engine management system
Innovative turbocharger
ESX/TRP up-pipe
ESX/TRP turbo back exhaust system
ESX carbon fiber grill badge & 3 ESX500 decals
ESX/TRP ugraded - synchro transmission
ESX/TRPPerformance clutch
---

I wonder how much the "ESX carbon fiber grill badge & 3 ESX500 decals" helps with horsepower? :p

·
Banned
968 Posts
WOW! really!? Yeah everyone knows about this its nothing new. This is like saying "Turbo XS makes parts for our car now!!"

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Mili727 said:
WOW! really!? Yeah everyone knows about this its nothing new. This is like saying "Turbo XS makes parts for our car now!!"
Ignore him, (he's second place)

500hp might be a smidgen overkill.

·
Registered
213 Posts
There was a post on here a while ago about some girl in Rome who had a 500hp wrx and was smoking everyone out of there money. She must have had a setup similar to that.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I think that's a bit much for a daily driver. I'm putting a 400hp cap on my car.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
WRXin' said:
I think that's a bit much for a daily driver. I'm putting a 400hp cap on my car.
How conservative of you:rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
MidKnight said:
How conservative of you:rolleyes: :p
HAHA...I didn't even realize what I'm saying :D That's like saying, "I'm not drinking much tonight...one bottle of Jack should do!" I guess I'm comparing it to all those 800hp - 1000hp Supras out there. Relative to those, my 400hp goal seems a bit meniscule.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I heard WRXs were more driveable the more HP they had. I wonder if you had 500hp it would still be driveable.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Speedstars said:
I heard WRXs were more driveable the more HP they had. I wonder if you had 500hp it would still be driveable.
Time to go to bed buddy...cause you ain't making any sense :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts