Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brake torque to about 4000rpm's.... I spun at green a bit and he spun even worse, i even bogged the light and tookoff late, still grabbed about a car and a half on launch and pulled. Then we played in the twisties and he consistently pulled away and took corners like a madman!!! Just getting used to my new tires limits and awaiting coilovers, but i am EXTREMELY impressed with the Z's handling... its a road car, not a drag racer :)

Note: The guy in the 350z was Jim (PlatinumWRX)
:Thumbs up to his driving abilities!:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also note i was not spraying lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice review and comparison.

I have not posted on here in awhile. But I was talking to you guys awhile back about going either WRX or Z and I ended up going Z. But I still love (and highly respect) the WRX. And I just wanted to let you guys know that I think it is awesome that PlatinumWRX got a Z to play with (and mod) and that you WRX guys are giving some props to the new Z.

I just broke 1,000 miles in my Z this past weekend and I finally was able to play past 4,000rpms and wow what a rush. There are a few WRX's in my area (west MD) and they are all nice. A blue one played with me the other week. It was rainy out - AWD rocks!! Plus he had some mods - nice looking (and sounding) WRX.

(Sorry for the long post.)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jim,
Sounds good man. I will have to do that. How far are you from Hagerstown Maryland area? When the time comes, might have to get some mods for the Z!

- Craig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts