ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
slow no mo' !
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

The local MSC forum is planning a +/- 250 mile ride on Sunday, July 21st. Rain date is July 28th.

Here's the original post, with a map of the planned route
https://www.montreal-subaru-club.com/mscforum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=122182&sid=8ab0820da73712b8e7f5dd7d07fd4e35

Meeting place is the "Carrefour Laval" shopping center in Laval, Quebec, "in the parking lot next to the Sheraton's parking lot". It's just across the bridge north of Montreal, about an hour north of I-89 US/CAN border. Departure 11am, OP asks to please be there by 10.30am.

Pit-stop around noon-ish at McD's in Rawdon. The plan is finish up at a pub named "Trois Brasseurs" (Three Brewers) near the departure/arrival point.
OP suggests bringing communication equipment, i.e. CB/walkie talkie/etc, and video/filming equipment, plans to make a montage of everyone's video.

That about covers everything translated. By the way, though the thread is in French, many of us speak English too.

Maybe see y'all around the way...?

·
slow no mo' !
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump for this weekend! :)

Here's a question. My best friend is gonna ride shotgun, but she's like You're gonna let me drive some, right?

:confused1

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
man what a drive! i miss club events...

say, your previous pics didnt show the shoopster off like these! holy car, whatta finish! and somewhere in the middle of all that subaru...a lone drop top mustang limps back to its stable. great set of photos on a noice cruise!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Bump for this weekend! :)

Here's a question. My best friend is gonna ride shotgun, but she's like You're gonna let me drive some, right?

my wife would ask the same. and i say, "yup! lets go!" *click*seatbelt lol

·
slow no mo' !
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man what a drive! i miss club events...

say, your previous pics didnt show the shoopster off like these! holy car, whatta finish! and somewhere in the middle of all that subaru...a lone drop top mustang limps back to its stable. great set of photos on a noice cruise!
Thanks! :wiggles: The others were complimenting the finish too! I mean, I always think the shoop looks good lol (Like a mom) but to hear it from others is fun :)
I'll add a couple of good ones to my build thread though, good idea ;)

Here's a couple more links for pictures taken by the others. For those of us who never tire of looking at subies ;)

Flickr: David Laniel's Photostream

Flickr: deadnightwari0r's Photostream

And yes that GT was totally in the way grrrrr I did not go on a Subie-ride to look at a GT's butt for 20km, he was hitting the brakes at every curb, total joykill.

My best friend is gonna ride shotgun, but she's like You're gonna let me drive some, right?
My wife would ask the same. and i say, "yup! lets go!" *click*seatbelt lol
She didn't want to drive on the run, finally (phew! lol), 'too much pressure' :D
Instead she practiced when we got back to parking lot and then she drove us home.
Well, halfway home. To dinner. And then after dinner I was like, ok gimme my keys :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts