ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a sample the other day to see how easy it was to work with. I don't know if ill keep this on but just wanted to share it with everyone.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I layed it down first using a heat gun and then cut it. After I cut it I heated it up again and ran a credit card thru the crack to get the vinyl to curve into the crack.

·
Registered
279 Posts
before you take it off if you don't like it can you ppppllleeeaaassseeee do me a favor? get a can of clear coat and spay it. I hear it makes it look like the wet CF. Like a new CF hood.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
before you take it off if you don't like it can you ppppllleeeaaassseeee do me a favor? get a can of clear coat and spay it. I hear it makes it look like the wet CF. Like a new CF hood.
That's a good idea.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just did most of my interior and personally I love it...only problem I found is that in the heat when the car is outside in the sun any parts I had to stretch the vinyl a bit to get in to the grooves.. like on the air vents... It started to bubble...I just gotta make sure not to pull it so tight... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337920549.991488.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337920583.737986.jpg

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Very nice work!

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Though I'm not really into the "carbon fiber craze", I'm impressed with the workmanship. Nice job! :)

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
I'm more of a brushed aluminum and alcantara guy, but that looks great!

I'm looking into doing an alcantara dashboard. I can sew and have a machine, so I think I could pull it off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts