Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry, the SRT4 cant handle 35 psi boost without aftermarket rods, fuel delievery, and a who lot more ****. No way. and it lost to an RSXS...

·
Registered
225 Posts
35psi?? LOL! The stock turbo (small 16g) is only rated for 26psi!! I'll put money on the SRT-4 being stock and like Jim said, 35psi in the tires!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
the dood accualy thinks he is boosting 35 psi, he tries to be all cool on camera like he knows something, but he really just PW3ned himself

·
Re-Addicted to WRX
952 Posts
HAHAHAAHAHA...that was so ricer!!!!
"Dude's like, boosting 35 psi..."

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Actually after watching and laughing at it like a hundred times, i actually listened to that guy closely on my last look at it. He said that the guy with the srt-4 told him he was boosting 35psi and the guy was was like yeah right. So i guess the guy in the neon is the ricer

·
Registered
278 Posts
dsmgst said:
Sorry, the SRT4 cant handle 35 psi boost without aftermarket rods, fuel delievery, and a who lot more ****. No way. and it lost to an RSXS...
If that's the vid I'm thinking of, its stupid as hell...

The SRT-4 was stock I believe, and the RSX-S was modded..and the RSX-S won, but it was like a 1/8 mile race. They have it posted up on ClubRSX and ****, stupid vid..

Anyway, its not that difficult for a modified RSX-S to beat a stock SRT-4 (duh!!!). Its the "modability" of the SRT-4 that needs to be taken into account.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts