Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! My 2020 WRX is showing really low AF learning 1 values. I’m not sure why, all the other values are staying relatively normal and this started out of no where a few days ago. I’m on a stage 1 91 octane tune +big SF. The only mod I’ve done was the Cobb big sf intake and it was about 8 months ago. I tried cleaning the filter and the MAF to get the numbers up but no luck. Anyone know how I can fix this?
Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Communication Device Gadget

·
In Æternum
16,299 Posts
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you are running the proper map? (check again)

That is a pretty significant amount of learning and indeed points to an issue in my experience.

Please also post the following parameters:
AF Learning 1 A
AF Learning 1 B
AF Learning 1 C
AF Learning 1 D

If it's a Cobb map, the last parameter should be zero.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here’s the tune I’m on, and Af learning 1, A, B, C, D, and E. I’ve been on this OTS tune for 8 months now but now realizing I probably need to invest in an etune. I’ve had no problems since I put the tune and intake on until recently. The car is still driving and sounding the same and I can’t find anything visibly wrong with it.
Product Communication Device Gadget Portable communications device Grey
Mobile phone Communication Device Portable communications device Telephony Mobile device

·
In Æternum
16,299 Posts
This is a very curious result. Have you recently replaced your spark plugs? Do you feel any hesitation or misses?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a very curious result. Have you recently replaced your spark plugs? Do you feel any hesitation or misses?
I haven’t touch the spark plugs yet. Car only has 21,000 miles on it. Don’t think I’ve felt any misses or hesitation but I’ll do some pulls and see.

·
In Æternum
16,299 Posts
Just to be sure... you didn't fill it with any high-E fuel like E15 or E30 right?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Help! My 2020 WRX is showing really low AF learning 1 values. I’m not sure why, all the other values are staying relatively normal and this started out of no where a few days ago. I’m on a stage 1 91 octane tune +big SF. The only mod I’ve done was the Cobb big sf intake and it was about 8 months ago. I tried cleaning the filter and the MAF to get the numbers up but no luck. Anyone know how I can fix this? View attachment 330223
had the same issue man. I had my cobb stage 2 and ran good then went to shit. I had the running rich code and replaced everything it could be. Took it to a tuner hoping a custom tune would work turns out i had a crack on the turbo inlet hose. I guess subaru had a recall on those. Anyways changed out the part and so far so good. Might wanna check that out before doing what i did and throwing money away on things it could be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts