ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The world's greatest sports car endurance race is happening right now in Le Mans, France. Are you watching the Corvettes, Ferraris, Aston Martins, Audis and Porsches battle it out around this historic circuit on FOX Sports 2?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
well that was a tease... soccer is on FS2 :( i can watch the #64 corvette dash cam on Tudor tho

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,111 Posts
A couple years ago I figured out that watchng anything with the local broadcast in English just upset me. If I can't find the event in a different broadcast (EU) or a different language I can understand, I'll even look for it in a language I don't understand, like Spanish, rather than listen to a 4-hour commercial break and meaningless rambling. Plus, most commentators don't wet themselves at the sight of a Chevrolet (it gets old after a while).

In any case, my local Fox isn't showing Le Mans; it's showing Armenia vs. Portugal (Armenia are strong; their first goal was fabulous; where did the years go now that Cristiano Ronaldo is... old?!).

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
you can stream it on the fox sports go app or webpage. ive got it open in a tab in firefox. you may be able to find it in a different lanuage broadcast via web stream.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,111 Posts
you can stream it on the fox sports go app or webpage. ive got it open in a tab in firefox. you may be able to find it in a different lanuage broadcast via web stream.
Thanks! There is also invariably YouTube etc.

Speaking of which, any footage pre-1992 before the chicanes were placed into the straight is amazing to watch if you can find it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts