ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Idk if this is the right spot to post but, Im currently saving for a 05 sti and i was wondering if there is a 22b style kit that's made for the 2005 impreza? Also where should i buy good kits and after market body parts, it would be nice to know, thx.

·
Æternum
20,380 Posts
I'm so confused. The 22B was a completely different chassis and generation than the 2005...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no ik that, i mean is there a kit that looks like the 22b because I love the look of the kit but i love the look of the blobeye

·
Æternum
20,380 Posts
Are you asking about fender kits? Widebody kits? Is that your question?

Because otherwise you can't easily make a blobeye look like a 22B because it's a completely different car.

Also, apart from the different chassis, the 22B has half as many doors. This makes my head hurt.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah a wide body kit or just fenders. With that shape the 22b has ik its a completely different car but like the rear fenders are cut in hafe so the door can open

·
Premium Member
10,803 Posts
Your not going to find anything for your car that looks like a 22b because your car is in fact not a 22b.

If you want wider fenders buy wider fenders for your generation. However none of them will make it look anything like a 22b

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I understand that, I was just trying to find out if there were fenders that are the same shape give of take as the 22b but line up and fit the 05

·
Premium Member
10,803 Posts
You'll have to do what my neighbor did. Tear the entire car down to the chassis. Trash all body panels and custom make all new body panels, doors, roof etc.

I'd love to find a set of fenders that makes my jeep look like a Bugatti but it, just like your situation, isn't a Bugatti.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts