Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
In Æternum
23,561 Posts
Could it be because I’m almost out of gas?
No.

Does it indicate a problem or will it go back to 12.1
Boost isn't a single thing. It's a calculation of relative manifold pressure taken from subtracting MAP from Ambient pressure.

Where are you located? Is it hot? Do you live at altitude?

·
In Æternum
23,561 Posts
North Florida. Garage kept. I bought it new 2 weeks ago and have put 600 miles on it. Dash gauge showed 12.1 the whole two weeks without ever changing. Today as I was almost home it changed max psi to 10.5.

That "Max" is only reset when you reset the gauge. Did you reset the gauge? Otherwise it has read the same 12.1 PSI because that was the max during that duration.

·
In Æternum
23,561 Posts
Hi guys
I owe a 2022 subaru Wrx limited
Last weekend I went to the canyon with 600 miles with peak boost at 12.2 and when I got back home my peak boost went up to 14.4.
That's normal.

·
In Æternum
23,561 Posts
But the dealership told me not to pass peak boost and I did. I didn’t ask how I just told him ok
Your statement doesn't make sense to me.

Are you in the break-in period? If so, you shouldn't be giving it too much throttle.

Boost is irrelevant.

·
In Æternum
23,561 Posts
I think they are reset with the trip odometer reset
They are reset in the options menu of the MFD. The MFD was changed since my 2015, but on my car the boost gauge is reset by holding down the "Enter" button while on the boost gauge. It will prompt the user to confirm "clearing the gauge"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts