ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and gals. I currently have a stage 1 2020 wrx, and have bought a catless invidia j pipe for it aswell as a grimmspeed cold air stealth box intake, the intake still hasn’t arrived and i just can’t wait any longer, i want to install the downpipe already, but im not sure about the ots maps i seen. to my understanding they are based for catted downpipes while mine is catless, im in miami fl and have no clue where i could get a tune for the downpipe at, and was wondering if anyone can help me out, sorry for the long post.

·
10,686 Posts
You'll be hard pressed to find anyone to tune for a downpipe right now unless you know someone. The epa is laying down the smite hammer against emissions modifications, finally. Doesn't mean it can't be done.

As far as the OTS tunes. You can use one but it isn't ideal it can cause issues with boost targets and boost cream, although I don't know to what extent those are issues on the fa20f. The hot side is greatly improved and more efficient overall. The lower the altitude and colder the temps the more issues you'll have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts