Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people I wave at driving.
I just installed the Cobb big sf intake in my 2019 wrx. the question is what do I need to go to stage 2? It already has the wrx exhaust so I assumed a j pipe would be all. However I have heard contradictions on what kind or that I need a whole exhaust.
Let me know
Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,952 Posts
It's your first posted thread about the same topic. Was the first thing that came up with a search. The final comment not by you has a copy paste from Cobb directly.

I'm not sure why it linked wheels? Probably a Tapatalk glitch.

·
Æternum
20,438 Posts
You are butt hurt bc I didn’t agree on your window tint communist ideas?!
Keep playing stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Indeed XJ's link seems to be broken -- I doubt it was purposeful. I'm very sure that this is what he meant to link.

Here you go, your welcome. This is Stage 2 rexs...
  • Intake Requirements: Stock airbox and stock air filter
  • Exhaust Requirements:
    • Upgraded J-pipe with high flow catalytic converter
    • Upgraded cat-back exhaust (stock exhaust acceptable)
  • Boost Control Requirements: Deleted 2nd restrictor pill (between the tee and wastegate actuator).
  • Boost Targets:
    • 91 Octane 95 RON Minimum: ~20.5psi peak boost pressure tapering down as you approach the 6900RPM redline, +/- 1.5psi.
    • 93 Octane 98 RON Minimum: ~20.5psi peak boost pressure tapering down as you approach the 6900RPM redline, +/- 1.5psi.
That said, your very question is EASILY answered looking at the map notes. Did you even start there? How is there "conflicting information" if the MANUFACTURER makes the modifications clear in the notes?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to say that this whole forum feels like I am a kid playing dodgeball against adults that sucked at sports as kids. If I were a Cobb wrx expert I wouldn’t be asking dumb questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.