ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I’m new I’m intereted in buying a new Subaru WRX I’m interested in the 2019 model but I know the 2020 is coming out soon but I’m not sure when it’s coming out does anyone know an estimated time its releasing because I couldn’t find one. Im not a super knowledgeable person about this car but I saw the announcement and I didn’t see any major changes but I know some of you guys know more and I wanted to see if any of you guys noticed major changes that I might have overlooked or details that might not seem big but are for this car. I was just looking for some help I would appreciate your guys comments on the differences between the 2020 and 2019 Subaru WRX, thank you.

·
Master linguitist
10,036 Posts
I think there is an option for brembos. That's about it. I assume they are the standard fixed calipers people know from brembo. However you can get phenomenal break performance on the wrx and it's sliding calipers with a good set of pads, rotors, and stainless steel brake lines and likely pay much less than the premium for the package that contains the brembos.

As for waiting for the 2020. I wouldn't. I would just pick up a 19. Even when the 2020 hits the market the 19s won't see a price drop that's substantial enough to mean anything.

·
Registered
16 Posts
All the info is already out for the 2020 wrx and sti. Options, upgrades, and pricing. The wait for the 2020 is finally over. I'll hopefully going to order later in year. =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
kenboots10
ClubWRX Forum
We invite you to join our Subaru Impreza WRX and STi community to discuss engine mods, builds, detailing, and more.
Full Forum Listing