Subaru WRX Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
So little update for y’all… Dealership has it now, and they are converting the exhaust back to OEM… but the car was confirmed that it did not have a tune with the turbo back exhaust, they did say they didn’t notice any visual or audible damage, so maybe I caught it in time, but from here on out, everything will be stock, and warranty will have to cover any flaws that it comes with now.. I’m hoping I don’t run into any issues in the future because I love this damn subaru already. Even though it’s had its issues due to previous owner irresponsibility. I am meticulous as hell when it comes to my vehicles, so it won’t have any irresponsible damage due to my ownership!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Good to hear it's getting fixed now. Given that they sold you a car with poor mods, did they atleast cut you a break on labor costs?
well it’s a different dealer, i bought the car in vegas, but live in arizona, So I am going to talk to them about some sort of reimbursement on that. At this point all I want is for it to work properly so I can finally enjoy the thing!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts