Subaru WRX Forum banner

2017 WRX Starlink

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  alittlesong 
#1 ·
So since the 17' models in New York the other day have an upgraded 8" starlink with CarPlay can we expect the 2017 WRX to have that as well in the limited trim at minimum?

#6 ·
LOL. Evidently you haven't been around the community long enough.

TorqueNews is clickbait. They post garbage that is rarely ever accurate.

My favorite is the end -- "Source: Subaru" because the JDM S207 is getting upgrades, so then USDM must be getting upgrades. The JDM models have rarely ever carried the same options as the USDM models. Garbage. Bad journalism. Idiots.

#4 · (Edited)
not directed at you of course but in general I doubt the other 17' models (debuted at NAS) will have the 8" starlink with CarPlay & the WRX/STI will have window molding and a windshield wiper blade?

That would be a big time disappointment for me. The starlink is probably my biggest problem with the WRX

#5 ·
I talked with Subaru customer service for awhile today and they told me:

WRX line features/options have not been finalized or released yet, will be released in 2-3 months

Impreza line will have 8" starlink with CarPlay from NAS but WRX is not yet determined

Ordering process has not begun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.