ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the parts I need to shoot flames out of my exhaust ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wrx 17..Help!

Any info on getting my wrx to shoot flames . What are the parts I need

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,336 Posts
Any info on getting my wrx to shoot flames . What are the parts I need

YES! All the info is in your other thread:
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/everyday-impreza-talk/134578730-2017-wrx-shoot-flames-exhaust.html

I'm closing this one for convenience and brevity.

EDIT: Sorry, don't know what happened. In your other thread, if memory served, the answers varied from "no" to "buy a race car" and then we discussed Group B rallying instead. Sorry.

·
28,336 Posts

·
For External Use Only
3,886 Posts
Open up your intake lid, poop in there. The gases produced from the poop will produce flames once introduced to the combustion chamber.

·
Registered
767 Posts
That car wails. I don't know what Audi did with the exhaust on it, but there is nothing quite like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
That's a Lancia, right? Seriously ugly car...

·
Super Modulator
19,457 Posts
I'm guessing this is zax.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Nah. I don't have the energy to troll this hard.

·
28,336 Posts
Lancia. Designer body. 1,8 litre engine, 4 cyl. The whine is the Volumex, a supercharger used for low RPM boost. The whistle is a turbo used for high RPM boost.

The S4 was also mid engine AWD.

The twin-charged, space-framed super weapon was the ultimate expression of Group B.

·
Super Modulator
19,457 Posts
IP address is registered outside of Los Angeles, birthplace of Fast and Furious franchise.

I seriously doubt this is a joke.

·
28,336 Posts
Here's a nice pic. Note the subtlety... Heh...

The Volumex was a "Roots" type supercharger, inasmuch as a "Roots" type supercharger is actually a Volumex. The turbo was a KKK. I do not think dump valves were around at the time. The coolers are TMICs, because after all FMICs are rice.

The body (in this case, two clamshells of aramid composits) was designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro, who was named Designer of the Century.

The rear subframe supported the gearbox, engine, and wishbone suspension with significant travel and dual dampers flanking a central coil spring on either side, because after all coilovers are rice.

Flames could exceed 1m in length. Heh.

Here is a used Delta S4 for sale. Price is €430,000.

Lancia DELTA S4 usata 25.000 Km, 430.000 €, a Dronero - 106274179 - automobile.it

Unique view of both forced induction systems from below their respective coolers:

and some flames:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts