Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

Needing some help choosing which rims to go with my Crystal Black Silca WRX, not sure which color to go with as well. Thinking either silver, bronze (no matte I hate matte colors), gold, hyper black and maybe even red lol. Here's my choices so far, I'm open to other recommended wheels as well! Thanks in advance!

WORK Emotion D9R
GRAM LIGHTS 57DR
WORK Emotion CR2P
ADVAN Racing RGIII
VOLK ZE40

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm not saying these are good wheels, they're in a much lower $ bracket then what youre looking at but the Motegi MR116 would seem to go with your chosen ascetic

·
Æternum
15,492 Posts
This is such a personal opinion, so I don't think anyone can help you.

A few thoughts:
1. I'd by none of those as they are far for $$ than I'd be willing to pay for wheels.
2. The rubber you wrap the wheels in is far more important
3. I'm by no means suggesting that you buy knock-offs, just that brands like OZ and Enkei offer great options for significantly less monies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not saying these are good wheels, they're in a much lower $ bracket then what youre looking at but the Motegi MR116 would seem to go with your chosen ascetic

Thanks for showing me this!

This is such a personal opinion, so I don't think anyone can help you.

A few thoughts:
1. I'd by none of those as they are far for $$ than I'd be willing to pay for wheels.
2. The rubber you wrap the wheels in is far more important
3. I'm by no means suggesting that you buy knock-offs, just that brands like OZ and Enkei offer great options for significantly less monies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I really appreciate your feedback and thoughts on this, your probably right. For rubber i was gonna go with Michelin PSS or maybe Hankook Ventus V12 EVO2s, for Enkei's the NT03+Ms look great haven't seen a WRX or STI in San Diego rockin them yet.

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts
true2uroots said:
For rubber i was gonna go with Michelin PSS or maybe Hankook Ventus V12 EVO2s
MPSS >>> V12 Evo

I'm lucky I didn't wreck when my front-driver V12 decided to explode while I was exiting an Interstate.

·
Registered
253 Posts
No blow outs but I wasn't impressed with ventus v12 on my mini. I went from some kuhmo all seasons to the v12 and didn't feel a major improvement.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No blow outs but I wasn't impressed with ventus v12 on my mini. I went from some kuhmo all seasons to the v12 and didn't feel a major improvement.
I had a set on my Genesis Coupe when i still had the car and had no problems with them, got about 35k out of them before i sold the car. But really looking forward in getting a set MPSS never had a set before on any of my cars sadly I was too cheap and poor when i was still an active duty Marine lol.

]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts