Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I assume these holes are for mounting the front license plate frame. We do not have a front plate here and the frame was not included. Has anyone done anything with them or about them?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Look up licence plate deletes. There are also body color plugs available. If you look at my pic under my name, you will see my license plate delete says WRX. Its cheap, less than 15 bucks. Also not high quality for that price lol.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I have them too. While I was signing off on the financing, a tech came out and installed the front plate bracket. I didn't let it ruin my purchase and I learned that next time I will have to be more adamant. I have chosen the option of not bringing more attention to the holes. The only time I ever notice them anymore is when I'm cleaning the front bumper. No one else has ever said a word.

·
Super Moderator
11,442 Posts
There are little rubber plugs that AutoZone sells that should fit. They have a hard plastic top so you can hit them with a touch-up paint and they will blend in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have them too. While I was signing off on the financing, a tech came out and installed the front plate bracket. I didn't let it ruin my purchase and I learned that next time I will have to be more adamant. I have chosen the option of not bringing more attention to the holes. The only time I ever notice them anymore is when I'm cleaning the front bumper. No one else has ever said a word.
I thought they were factory drilled?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts