ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!
I am trying to sell my 2017 WRX base MT. I've never installed any engine mods to the car not even an accessport. Clean car with no abuse done to it. Recently got the Exedy Stage 1 Clutch installed since it was almost about time for its replacement. It is a clean car inside out. I am asking $20700. text me or call me @ 214/ 310-9241. Has Brand new Blizzak LM001 winter snow tires on currently with only 2k miles driven on it. These are the most recommended best snow tires out there for WRX!

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
I’m not trying to be a D-Bag... but why/how would a 3 year old car need a clutch because it’s “at the end of its life span”? I mean, I’ve had cars for a decade with one clutch and 110k+ miles....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m not trying to be a D-Bag... but why/how would a 3 year old car need a clutch because it’s “at the end of its life span”? I mean, I’ve had cars for a decade with one clutch and 110k+ miles....
I understand dude! check the forum, people have had the clutch replaced at even 35k miles with pure daily driving. I am originally from chicago and you can imagine shifting between gears is norm during rush hours. I prolly could've stretched it out and not even replace but I just got it replaced ahead of time. Hope you understand.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I understand dude! check the forum, people have had the clutch replaced at even 35k miles with pure daily driving. I am originally from chicago and you can imagine shifting between gears is norm during rush hours. I prolly could've stretched it out and not even replace but I just got it replaced ahead of time. Hope you understand.
Damn. Hopefully if I ever need to I can have it replaced with a better, aftermarket clutch and maintain some sort of warranty. Again, I wasn’t trying to be a douche. 💪🏼

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn. Hopefully if I ever need to I can have it replaced with a better, aftermarket clutch and maintain some sort of warranty. Again, I wasn’t trying to be a douche. 💪🏼
you should know better before posting something buddy! warranty is expired on the car. Every car is different, people have changed clutches at lesser miles than mine. A buyer should be happy buying my car since it is coming with upgraded OEM quality i.e. EXEDY clutch than stock. I have used ACT before and I hate to tell you that it sucks big time. I have trust issues with aftermarket companies since they are just manufacturing garbage.

·
Æternum
20,568 Posts
A new clutch at 35,000 miles is not normal.

That's all I will say here. Replacement at 70,000 is within reason if the clutch has seen a hard life. In this case, it's no big deal since the clutch has been replaced with an OEM replacement. Let's keep the negativity out of his thread please.

GLWS!

·
Registered
50 Posts
you should know better before posting something buddy! warranty is expired on the car. Every car is different, people have changed clutches at lesser miles than mine. A buyer should be happy buying my car since it is coming with upgraded OEM quality i.e. EXEDY clutch than stock. I have used ACT before and I hate to tell you that it sucks big time. I have trust issues with aftermarket companies since they are just manufacturing garbage.
So I can buy aftermarket OEM parts with various levels of quality. I guess that makes sense when I’m thinking about it. I haven’t bought a car part with any say in the matter in 14 years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts