Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! I'm not exactly new to forums but definitely new to the SUBBIE forums. Long story short, after years and months of drooling over this car and how it'd be nice to own it one day, I was able to sell off my Scion Tc 08 and used it as a down payment on my dream car, a 2017 Subaru WRX STi. I've owned it for about 6 months now and counting. I was initially stuck between a Nissan 370z/Nismo or the STi but decided to go with the STi after doing some pros and cons of the two and falling in love with the STi right away after seeing her in person. No ragrats. Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" and make some friends, especially people from the Midwest/Wisconsin area. I need some subbie friends. Hit me up!! Also, if anyone can tell me how to resize the photos, that'd be great. Thanks. :wiggles::wiggles:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Subcompact car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Subaru

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well right now all I have on is a 4" muffler delete Nameless Axle-back exhaust and 25% tint all around. Looking to get a front lip, mudflaps, and those square red lights for the back. Then I'll start touching the engine lol. Spoken like a true ricer. But personally, I'm satisfied with the power it has, for now. It gets from A to B and allows for acceleration here and there.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Well right now all I have on is a 4" muffler delete Nameless Axle-back exhaust and 25% tint all around. Looking to get a front lip, mudflaps, and those square red lights for the back. Then I'll start touching the engine lol. Spoken like a true ricer. But personally, I'm satisfied with the power it has, for now. It gets from A to B and allows for acceleration here and there.
How are you liking the muffler deletes? I just put on my Corsa catback and am so much happier without the drone from the SPT.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats man ... don't worry about the Z either ... my wife had a 350Z then we bought a 370Z for her summer car. She had a Rubicon for winter, we traded both of them in for her 17 WRX and she friggin loves it. Does not miss her Z at all, much to my surprise.

The Z is cool and it is a VERY nice car, but it can not be driven whilst it snows here in Ohio. These things .... Oh yes, they can be driven, and driven well in the snow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How are you liking the muffler deletes? I just put on my Corsa catback and am so much happier without the drone from the SPT.
I LOVE it! After installing it in the garage and turning it on and hearing the rumble and the night/day difference, I could hardly contain my excitement and smile. No regrets lol The drone doesn't bother me that much. I'll check out some Corsa exhaust vids.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats man ... don't worry about the Z either ... my wife had a 350Z then we bought a 370Z for her summer car. She had a Rubicon for winter, we traded both of them in for her 17 WRX and she friggin loves it. Does not miss her Z at all, much to my surprise.

The Z is cool and it is a VERY nice car, but it can not be driven whilst it snows here in Ohio. These things .... Oh yes, they can be driven, and driven well in the snow.
Thanks! Your wife had a 350z/370z? Man, wished my S/O was that interested. Yeah, I agree. I had to weigh the pros and cons of the 370z vs STi for awhile prior to purchasing mine. Had the 370z came with 4 seats, however tight or small the seats were, I might've reconsidered haha. But ehh, the subbie rumble, awd, 4 seats got me sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts