Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 2017 Subaru WRX Limited Edition with all the features possible and automatic transmission(rare to find in WRX).
ODO:12200 , car is being driven so mileage may vary at the time of purchase.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/2017-subaru-wrx-limited-with/6490755261.html

Engine(s):
4-Cyl, Turbo, 2.0 Liter
Drivetrain(s):
All-Wheel Drive

Features:
Rear Fordable Seats for Extra cargo
Keyless Start and Entry
Leather Heated Seats
Navigation Systems
Harman Kardon 6 speaker system
EyeSight Driver Assist Technology
Blind Spot Detection / Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Reverse Automatic Braking (RAB)
High Beam Assist (HBA)
Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) with Active Torque Vectoring
Traction Control System (TCS)
Rear-vision camera
Body-color power side mirrors with integrated turn signals

One of the best feature is the EyeSight Alert the driver if the vehicle in front has moved and you are busy checking txt msg or browsing in iphone.

WRX are absolutely fun to drive, selling as finally time to get family van.

Car History:
* bought from auction with damage as shown in the pic from auction website, couldn't find a wrx at dealer with all these options and auto transmission, this is the reason that I bought from auction with little damage.
* Fix the car at body shop and plano subaru (has all the repair receipt from subaru of plano and body shop). front bumper, left headlight and driver door has been replaced with OEM subaru parts.
* Car is registered, tittle in hand under my name. (car is paid off, no loan or financing)
* picture from auction website showing the damage and repair pictures from body shop can be find here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157689415850222/

serious buyers, no trade-ins and will only take cash, not in a hurry to sell, price is firm.
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN FINANCING THIS VEHICLE FOR YOU TO BUY OR ANY OTHER SCAMS you may want to offer up to me. - NO SCAMS OR THIRD PARTY PAYMENTS ETC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts