ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2016 Subaru WRX Premium

NO TRADES
Car is currently parked and waiting on a new owner.
I do currently still have a loan on the car with Greenville Federal Credit Union.

Location - Simpsonville SC 29681
Price - $21,500
Miles - 39,xxx
Vin - JF1VA1E65G9805719
Manual Transmission - 6 speed
Clean title with no accidents.

This is a great car that is in fantastic condition with zero issues.
I take particularly good care of my cars and wasn't planning to get rid of this car anytime soon.
I put a good bit into this car to keep it looking great and increase the performance and reliabilty of the car for the long term.
However, I was presented with the opportunity to buy a very special car and decedied to jump on it.

*Mods:

*Performance/Reliability:
I took the car to SD Racing in Greenville SC for some mild mods and a professional tune to increase the performance and reliability.
-Mishimoto Intake
-Invidia Catless J pipe
-Torque Solutions EGR delete
-IAG Air oil separator
-Cobb Tuning EBCS Boost Controller
-Cobb Tuning V3 Access Port

The Results were 292 HP/ 316 TQ.
This is a very fun, quick and reliable car.

*Cosmetic:
I had the entire front end of the WRX wrapped in a clear bra by Extreme Colors in Greenville to protect the car and keep it looking brand new.
They also performed a paint correction on the car and the paint is in amazing condition.

Window tint
Front lip

*Stereo:
I also added an Alpine DTP-445U 4-channel power pack inline amp to the stock head unit.
The stock stereo in the WRX does not sound very good. So, I installed this to provide more power to the stock speakers.
It really does help improve the stereo system and sounds 100% better over stock.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts