Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some parts for my car. I'm not in a rush so if you all have any parts you no longer need or soon may no longer need, feel free to let me know.
I live in Maryland, zip code 20748 for shipping reasons. I'd prefer shipped prices, it makes it a little easier.

2016 WRX
I know some of the parts are a bit specific so I may have to purchase them new but why not give it a shot.

Here's what I'm looking for:

All Season Floor Mats

Short Throw Shifter

Perrin Brass Shifter

Weighed Shift Kob - Purchased from Defiance

Mud Flaps

Car Play Head Unit

Maestro RR

5 Channel Amp

Intake

Catback Exhaust

Catted J-Pipe

Boost Controller

Intercooler

Thanks!

· Registered
2015 ISM WRX Premium SPT package
263 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some parts for my car. I'm not in a rush so if you all have any parts you no longer need or soon may no longer need, feel free to let me know.
I live in Maryland, zip code 20748 for shipping reasons. I'd prefer shipped prices, it makes it a little easier.

2016 WRX
I know some of the parts are a bit specific so I may have to purchase them new but why not give it a shot.

Here's what I'm looking for:

All Season Floor Mats

Short Throw Shifter

Perrin Brass Shifter

Weighed Shift Kob

Mud Flaps

Car Play Head Unit

Maestro RR

5 Channel Amp

Intake

Catback Exhaust

Catted J-Pipe

Boost Controller

Intercooler

Thanks!
Before you go with any performance mods make sure you get a Cobb AP or Ecutek. Heck with the AccessPort you can run stage 1 with no mods and be somewhat happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Before you go with any performance mods make sure you get a Cobb AP or Ecutek. Heck with the AccessPort you can run stage 1 with no mods and be somewhat happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I forgot to include that I have a Stage 1 tune from BrenTuning. It definitely brought the car to life. My manager at work has an EVO X on E85 and my goal is to see if I can keep up with or beat him. :D

· The Disgruntled Veteran
189 Posts
Thanks for the offer man!

I'm a bit skeptical about stainless steel shift knobs though from what I've read about their temperature in the summer time.
I didnt have a hard time with it in the summer. My advice would just be to keep it out of direct sunlight or put the little pouch it comes with on top of it to do the same. Otherwise it was fine even on hot hot days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.