Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 completely different animals other than they are both white, have a hood scoop and have 4 wheels.

WRX is great in the wet, in the snow, gravel roads, and the really tight twisty stuff and is just zippy enough to not get boring, although stage 2 and some other mods are in the near future. Contrary to what most people think, I find the seats extremely comfortable, they fit me perfect. Drove the car from Charlotte, NC to Seattle, WA and back, 3000 miles each way and my back or but never hurt one bit. Stock stereo sucks but that can be fixed. Pretty good on gas (compared to what I am used to)

Charger if you just want to flat out haul ass, smoke the tires, get sideways, and basically be a menace to society. Pretty comfy as well, better stereo, power everything and better in the corners than I expected it would be.

They both have their place and think they both look good in their own way.

I thought my WRX was white until I put the Charger next to it...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure why that shows up as my first post, Joined over a year ago. I don't post often but it seems as everything I have posted to date is just gone? Very odd.

·
Water.....sometimes waves
1,612 Posts
Well, that's a neat solution - get both. I think there is some guy in here who got rid of his WRX and got a charger scat pack.

My other car is a supercharged (& tweaked) Buick. I like both mine also.......

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, that's a neat solution - get both. I think there is some guy in here who got rid of his WRX and got a charger scat pack.

My other car is a supercharged (& tweaked) Buick. I like both mine also.......
A Regal? Pics? Not a lot of those left around. Only one I see around here someone put those great big 30something inch wheels on, he was at burger king while we were there one time and he has to go in through the pass side, open the drivers door then walk around to get in, but sweet rim man. :rotfl:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well then I take back my welcome! Sheesh! j/k
I grew up in a mopar family so I still have some love for the modern muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No take backs!

I have always been a Mopar guy, 3 Challengers, 2 Chargers, 3 Ram Trucks, Caliber SRT, Durango, couple jeeps, Dart, 74 Demon. Would love to have a couple of those cars back.

·
Water.....sometimes waves
1,612 Posts
A Regal? Pics? Not a lot of those left around.

Yes a 2003 Regal. Its nothing special looking (maroon with gray lower.) I don't even have nice wheels on it currently. But man it goes (modified intake, exhaust, smaller supercharger pulley.) I love the "Monsoon" factory stereo in it also - it sounds awesome all the way up to ear pain!

·
Village Idiot
2,450 Posts
I'm in love with the new scat pack's. If I had the money, I would sell my STI today to buy a loaded scat pack. You're quite lucky to have both!

·
I Drink & I Know Things
1,915 Posts
No take backs!

I have always been a Mopar guy, 3 Challengers, 2 Chargers, 3 Ram Trucks, Caliber SRT, Durango, couple jeeps, Dart, 74 Demon. Would love to have a couple of those cars back.
Unfortunately my 'mopar' experience is MUCH less exciting. I had an '84 Turismo Duster, '93 Duster(holy torque steer batman!), '99 Sebring coupe, '02 Sebring coupe...then off to the imports.

edit: Although I believe those Sebrings were heavily Mitsubishi now that I think about it. Shoot...so was the Duster V6! lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unfortunately my 'mopar' experience is MUCH less exciting. I had an '84 Turismo Duster, '93 Duster(holy torque steer batman!), '99 Sebring coupe, '02 Sebring coupe...then off to the imports.

edit: Although I believe those Sebrings were heavily Mitsubishi now that I think about it. Shoot...so was the Duster V6! lol
I can relate to the torque steer, the SRT4 was like trying to control a grizzly on crack when you were into boost. Fun though :beerchug:

I wish I had pictures of all my older cars but that was before cell phones and digital camera's, none of us carried cameras around with us. Likely a good thing, not sure I would want evidence of much of the shenanigans back in the day. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts