Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 headlight warning lights on my dash.
Its a light with a ! in it, from what I can find it indicates a LED light malfunction.
Also a light with up and down arrows for what I believe is the self leveling system.

The headlights work fine, but I want the dash lights to turn off. Warning lights are always on whether the lights are on or off.
I have a pretty expensive engine scanner and there are no headlight codes that I can pull. Iv tried unplugging replugging no change.

What should I do next?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have 2 headlight warning lights on my dash.
Its a light with a ! in it, from what I can find it indicates a LED light malfunction.
Also a light with up and down arrows for what I believe is the self leveling system.
Visit this link to view the best car diagnostic tool that you may concern.
The headlights work fine, but I want the dash lights to turn off. Warning lights are always on whether the lights are on or off.
I have a pretty expensive engine scanner and there are no headlight codes that I can pull. Iv tried unplugging replugging no change.

What should I do next?

View attachment 323299 View attachment 323300
The dash light is coming on, it may be related to a charging system problem like no alternator output, low voltage.I think you should test the alternator then the battery.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts