ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a completely stock 2017 WRX. Looking for some suggestions on exhausts for performance and good sound. Heard it's best to get a full set up with down pipe and also an access port.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See I was thinking about the whole Cobb set up with exhaust, intake, and the access port. But haven't heard a Cobb system in person. So want sure.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have cobb titanium catback on my 16 sti. I know it will sound different on a wrx. What I can say is that it is a lot louder than it seems in cobb's or any other vids I watched. Thinking of getting a resonator added to the mid pipe. Other than volume, I think it sounds good. I had a nameless axle back with 5in resonators on both my sti and 17wrx. They are similar volume wise but cobb has a fuller tone.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Definitely get the COBB AP first, you won't regret it.
For my 2016 WRX, I went with getting the Grimmspeed Stage 2 kit and tune for the parts. Purchased the REMARK Axleback with 4" tips. The GS J-pipe from the kit combined with the Remark axleback make a great sound. To me the sound is perfect. Love hearing the turbo whistle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts