Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my ETS catback exhaust as I'm looking to get into something a little more quiet than this. This is part of a full turbo back system but I'm keeping the J -pipe. The system made awesome power along with my other mods but its time for it to go. This exhaust has the resonator, as well as the mufflers, so it is the quietist one they make but I live in a community with older folks who do not like the car lol. It has the stainless steel exhaust tips and is in great condition. It has about 10,000 miles on it. Local pick up is best, but would consider shipping. I'm just north of Pittsburgh, PA.
Asking $900, or $1,050 shipped.

Thanks,
Justin
724-272-9983

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey where do you live? I am just north of pittsburgh also, right near north hills high school. I have a silver 17 limited, all stock.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am located in Cranberry Township, even more North of you haha. Im potentially selling it tonight, i will keep this thread posted! Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good luck man. They make great sounding exhaust systems, is it supposed to be the quietest one made by ETS or for a WRX all together? What are you replacing it with? What color is your whip? WRX or STi?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just sold it, thanks man. It was the quietist one they make but it was still too loud for what I wanted - I'm replacing it with the Invidia q300. Got a 2016 White Wrx and actually just converted the front end to the 2018 model! Love the way it looks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts