Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Subaru WRX Limited with CVT for sale. Car is in excellent condition. Head unit has been upgraded with a Pioneer AVH-NEX4000. (Stock head unit will be included with the sale of the car.)

Absolutely no mechanical problems, I had any recalls or TSBs fixed ASAP including both front strut mounts that were known to be noisy. Oil was changed every 3,000 miles.

Completely stock mechanically - only modifications done was the head unit upgrade, 25% window tint and I replaced the interior light bulbs with LEDs. Smoke-free and pet-free interior.

Car has 41,xxx miles and will gradually increase as this is my daily driver.

Some of the equipment highlights :
- Leather interior
- Sunroof
- 25% window tint
- LED Headlights
- LED interior lights
- Backup camera
- Convenience Package which includes armrest extender
- Auto dimming rear view mirror with garage door opener
- Power driver's seat
- Upgraded Head Unit - Pioneer AVH-4000NEX which includes a DVD player.
(the head unit does have an issue where if you hit a bump just right, it resets. I think this is due to a loose ground wire but have not pulled the unit to find it.)

The car has some minor hail damage on the hood, roof and trunk and one minor door ding from the previous owner (easy fix, have been quoted $50 to get it done). The hail damage is so minor I had trouble getting it to show in pics.

Reason for selling is we have 3 cars now and this one has to go.

$19,900 OBO

Not sure how to post pics here, so here is the CraigsList ad that contains pics.
https://joplin.craigslist.org/cto/d/2015-subaru-wrx-limited-cvt/6765910810.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts