Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i'm new here and need some help. I was replacing the license plate lights and i turned the light bulb a weird way and everything went out. The tail lights went out and the other license plate light went out. My brake lights work and everything else is ok, just the tail lights and license plate lights don't work.

I tried checking the Fuses, i have a tester and all the ones i thought were for lights seemed to be working. even though the fuse was good i still replaced them with the extra fuses the car comes with.

IS THERE A FUSE I MIGHT HAVE MISSED OR A RELAY THAT IS FOR THE TAIL LIGHTS SPECIFICALLY?

I didn't replace any relays, i didn't see from the manual if any relay was for the tail lights.

Any help would be appreciated

My car is a 2015 STI

·
Water.....sometimes waves
1,611 Posts
If it was the relay, a bunch of your dash panel, glove box, pocket light, would be out also. If just the tail lights, fuse #14.

·
Water.....sometimes waves
1,611 Posts
If it was the relay, the trunk lid opener switch would not work either. If you do not have any of these other dash area lights or the trunk switch out, it has to be fuse 14 or you cut a wire somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts