Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an ETS muffled axleback exhaust for sale or for trade that fits the 2015+ wrx. It has about 10k miles on it and everything is completely fine with it, I just want something louder. This is the ETS axleback edition that HAS the mufflers on them. I am looking to trade with someone who has a muffler delete axleback, and trade a bit of cash since these are a little pricier, or just sell these out right. Looking to get around $450 for them local, but might be interested in shipping them if the cost isn't too much to ship. I am in the SF Bay area.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do not have pics right now, but I can get them for you. The exhaust is still on my car, though my car isn't being driven as I am tending to an issue unrelated to the exhaust. Are you interested in purchasing or trading for them? Are you in SoCal?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a nameless muffler delete but I went stage 2 so it's uber loud. You still looking to trade? I'd have to ship it from Florida so, not sure how much either one of us would have to pay for shipping but I got only about 3000K on mine. Mine are the blue burnt tips. Plus I'd also have to take mine off....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts