Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my WRX and as such the parts I have lying around need to go.

FOR SALE:

-Borla S-Type cat-back exhaust -- This fits the 2015+ WRX. Exhaust is in good shape, no issues whatsoever. It was on my car for just over a year. Retail was over $1200 so I'd like to get $900 for it.

-Weathertech floor mats (black) -- These include the WRX emblem inserts from SubiSpeed that cover up the Weathertech logo. Trunk and rear are in excellent condition, fronts show a little wear on the driver's side where my foot would rest but are still in really great shape. I paid $300 for the complete package 2 years ago, will let them go for $200.

-Gold 17x7.5" Sparco Terra wheels with 215/50/R17 General Altimax Arctic tires -- I bought this package new from TireRack 2 years ago. Wheels are gold 17x7.5" Sparco Terras and tires are 215/50/R17 General Altimax Arctics. Fits the 2015+ WRX. The set shows little to no wear; there is zero curb rash on the wheels and the tires have a ton of life left in them (no plugs, no leaks, no issues whatsoever). Includes the proper lug nuts that were included with the set upon purchase. I paid just over $1000 for the set new so $750 takes it.

-FASTWRX front license plate mount -- Was on my car since new but was blocked by the plate so it's in near-perfect condition. $40.

All located in CT. Willing to ship at buyer's expense. Pictures to come but can be sent upon request if someone is interested before I get around to posting them.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts