Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this car from Bill Kolb Subaru with 11,xxx on it. Torqued Performance ‘stage 2‘ tune. Running it for a year it’s been solid. Oil changed every 2500 miles with Motul 8500 xcess. Just had the rear differential fluid with Motul. Professionally Ceramic coated enkei RPF1s...not one mark or curbing 10/10 condition. Would include the rpf1s for the right price. Invidia high flow catted downpipe, Cobb SF intake, Nameless muffler deletes, Perrin weighted shift knob, tein basis z coilovers, sumitomo HTR ziii tires with 95% tread, 30% tints. I’ll include a set of Pirelli carving edge snow tires used 1 season WITH rims if the price is right. I take very good care of the car, regular claybar, paint correction and coatings/wax’s. I have a lien on the car, once the payment is received I will show proof that the car is paid off. Thanks for looking. Feel free to ask questions. Car is located in westchester county, NY about 40 mins north of NYC.

Not sure why I can’t post pictures but if anyone is seriously interested I have plenty.

Looking for $22,000k OBO
VIN: JF1GV7E66EG010820

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts