ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I've been picking people brains and browsing threads on ClubWRX since I got my car back in 2012. Thought I would share what I recently had done to the car and how that turned out.

The stock engine has 26k on it after being rebuilt because of a failed cylinder rod bearing. I'll probably be looking at a Stage II IAG block down the road. We'll see.

Parts list:
Process West TMIC
Cobb SF Intake
Blouch 440XT - Ceramic / Upgraded Housing
Cobb Silicon Turbo Inlet
3 Port Boost Control
IAG CNC Top Feed TGV Deletes
Air Pump Delete Kit
Injector Dynamics Injectors - 1050cc
AEM 340lph Fuel Pump Upgrade
IAG Street Series Air / Oil Separator
Killer B Optimal Oil Pan Package / Pickup Tube / Baffle
Invidia Catted Downpipe
Prosport Header and Up Pipe EL
Denso Iridium Spark Plugs - EJ25 - 1 Step Colder
Grimmspeed Turbo Heat Shield
Grimmspeed Alternator Cover / Silver
Transmission Reinforcement Bracket
ACT Street Clutch Kit
New Flywheel
Grimmspeed Master Cylinder Brace
Hawk HPS PLUS Brake Pads / Front & Back

Already had:
Invidia Q300 Cat-Back

Dyno results:
357hp / 347trq

This site has been a great resource over the past 6-7 years. Thank you.

·
BooSTIng
2,622 Posts
Nice set up. Only thing I would have done different is the exhaust manifold. EL would have netted you some more power and torque. Other than that, very nice build and well thought out. (y)

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice set up. Only thing I would have done different is the exhaust manifold. EL would have netted you some more power and torque. Other than that, very nice build and well thought out. (y)
Thank you, and funny you should mention that. "UEL" should actually say "EL" because I went with that option at the last minute. It sounds really good, and still has a nice throaty sound with a little crackle every once in a while when you get out of the throttle.

·
BooSTIng
2,622 Posts
Solid choice man. I just had my STi fully built after it too spun a rod bearing. Literally had money to do everything except the exhaust manifold. Still running the oem uel one. It sounds awesome, but on the next round of mods to make 600+whp I will be adding the killer b holy header.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Solid choice man. I just had my STi fully built after it too spun a rod bearing. Literally had money to do everything except the exhaust manifold. Still running the oem uel one. It sounds awesome, but on the next round of mods to make 600+whp I will be adding the killer b holy header.
Wow, that sounds like a fun car. Yeah, those KB headers are sweet. What are you running from the cat-back? Still stock?

·
Super Modulator
19,430 Posts

·
Super Modulator
19,430 Posts
But does it run WELL?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts