Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· In Æternum
23,700 Posts
Talk to a tuner.

They may oblige you, or they may have you take a hike.

What you are essentially requesting is "I would like my car to be made to run improperly." Be aware of this.
  • Like
Reactions: Josh S
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.