Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2012 Subaru WRX 4-door sedan. It is a 5-speed manual. The car is in excellent condition and was owned by a non-smoker. I am the second owner of the car. Car was purchased in summer 2014 from a dealer with 19k miles and currently has 47k miles. The interior is super clean with minimal wear / scratches on plastic surfaces. Car has been driven as daily driver, but I have lived close to my work, hence the low mileage. The car is normally driven under 3k RPM, with spirited sessions on some back roads. There is still a lot of tread on the factory tires as I have use a set of winter tires and wheels for 4-5 months out of the year. Summers probably have 30k miles on them. Winters probably have 16k. The winter tires are already mounted and balanced on a set of decent alloy wheels so changing them in the spring/fall is a 20 minute job. All service has occurred at Kings Subaru and the car has seen every single suggested maintenance interval including the 30k mile maintenance.

I am located in Cincinnati, OH. PM for more information. CARFAX available upon request.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,314 Posts
Sorry for the posting delay your thread got flagged by the spam filter.

GLWS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts