ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am new to this forum so I hope I am posting this in the right section. But Here she is, folks! My brand new 2012 WRX in Plasma Blue Pearl. I placed my order on February 29th, and just took delivery April 27th. :D I am absolutely thrilled with my car! I highly recommend the PBP! I was a little skeptical at first due to the rumors of it looking blurple. But I ensure you, it is a deep deep blue. No purple.

Attachments

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome and grats!

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Nice ride and congratulations. That first pic definitely shows the purple highlights in the paint. I know exactly what you are saying. I find that artificial light particularly parking lots (halogen?) wash the blue to purple.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome, and congrats! love the color, must be new for subaru.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eh, it seems more noticeable in pictures than in person. Just walking up to the car the other day, it defiantly looks more blue than anything. It's all in the mix I guess. I don't have any performance mods in mind yet, but as far as aesthetic, I was contemplating adding the red pin stripe in the front grill, throwing a set of RA's on, and going 30 on the tent. I'm not sure how the pin stripe will look with the deep blue. Thhoughts?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome and congrats. I too chose the PBP and love the color. It's an exotic color that looks absolutely incredible.

Bright light/Sunlight = Purple with blue and reddish tones
Dimmer light = Deep Navy Blue
Very Dim light = Black with blue tones

Love the purple tones...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts