ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is John I live in Clermont FL. I picked up a 2012 wrx a little over 3 months ago, it is my first subaru and i love it. i have been reading around on here for a little while now just trying to learn so i decided to register and introduce myself.

so far the car has SPT exhaust and short throw shifter, 15% tint around, cobb intake and accessport, sound system(still kind of in the works ran into some problems), and i did the little grill pinstripe

I dont have any good pictures of it, but here is the car
tinted.JPG

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
welcome. if you ever feel like taking a short drive we have meets every wednesday in the sonics parking lot (242 South Semoran Boulevard, Orlando, FL)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. what time do you guys normally head out there? might be kind of tough to do with my work schedule :/

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Usually around 900-930ish

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i think i saw yours, i have seen a few around. there is an 08 or 09 i see in groveland quite a bit too

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Yea it's a 2008. I talked to him before. He works at dominos pizza. I know that because I'm up there at least once a week, my 5 year old son loves pizza. He mention to me he had to replace his clutch @ 30000 miles already but he's the second owner so who knows what the first owner did.

The other day I seen a 11-12 red hatch. Where did you buy your Wrx?? I bought mine at Sport Subaru in Orlando. If you ever want to go to the meets on Wednesday nights let me know. I myself only been a couple times. Do to my work

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
I'd love to see a pic of the grill pinstriping you did

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
I like it :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pinstripe.JPG
i did mine a month or so ago.

yea haha i always see it driving around with the dominos thing on the top of his car. i guess i need to get out to one of the meets one of these days but it will be tough to do with my work schedule too. i have sundays and mondays off though, if you ever want to meet up let me know.
i got mine at mastro in sanford, the guys at the orlando dealership didnt want to work with me at all

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
View attachment 105701
i did mine a month or so ago.

yea haha i always see it driving around with the dominos thing on the top of his car. i guess i need to get out to one of the meets one of these days but it will be tough to do with my work schedule too. i have sundays and mondays off though, if you ever want to meet up let me know.
i got mine at mastro in sanford, the guys at the orlando dealership didnt want to work with me at all
That looks really good on your car.

I know what you mean about Sport Subaru not working with you. I actually left because they didn't want to move on the price and I wasn't more than a few miles down the road and they were calling me on my phone asking me to come back to work the deal out. I asked them "why the heck couldn't we have done this when I was first their." they had no good reason.

How funny is that I also have Sundays and Mondays off. I'm down to meet up tomorrow if you want? We can meet up somewhere in Clermont. Just let me know.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea, they wouldnt budge on the price and kept telling me what i could and couldnt afford and they refused to order a car for whatever reason so i walked out and just ordered one through mastro. I cant complain about them at all though, they were much easier to deal with and gave me $500 more for trade in than sport subaru offered.

thats fine with me, i live in minneola technically i guess so im pretty much in the middle of clermont so anywhere should work

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
target would work perfect, i live like 5 minutes away from the target. i think ive seen your car driving down han**** right near it before. anytime is good

1 - 20 of 26 Posts