ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i need some opinions.......im really wanting some color on my wheels red,white,green somthing other then black gold silver bronze

so im thinking about going with red 18x8 sparco gara from tire rack ..and i was wondering what you guys think

will red on wrb look good
or should i do white

i like the green but it wont be avil untill june

red wheels on wrb yes or no

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Don't know what wrb is, but if it's blue, you'll be happy with red. I once built a BMW that was all blue with a red frame, looked real sharp.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I'm a huge fan of orange on WRB

On a 3g wrx:

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Red - no
White - hell no
Black - no
Gunmetal - no
Any other color other than gold/bronze - no

Gold/Bronze - Yes

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
reds the one color i never see...i see white on wrb all the time and the wife said no to orange....she hates the gators...

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I like the Orange and green...they both rock. I still aspire to have orange my WRB STI.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I can make that happen, grab some spray paint, yo!!
Preferably something that washes off! orange/green... nutz... (how do you make a shaking/rotating head emoticon?)
now red I can see in my minds eye... I had a merceds dark blue metallic and VW mars-red. That worked well.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I can make that happen, grab some spray paint, yo!!
I was actually planning on doing that...maybe I still should while my wheels are off the car...

I was going to do that and then change the cherry blossom red STI emblems to the same orange, and get orange stickers for the fog covers and doors...hmmm...

Anyone ever seen a orange 3g with black wheels.One day...
No but I saw a Hawkeye GDB in orange with black...it was badass actually.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I was actually planning on doing that...maybe I still should while my wheels are off the car...

I was going to do that and then change the cherry blossom red STI emblems to the same orange, and get orange stickers for the fog covers and doors...hmmm...
I likeeeee. My only advice would be to plasti-dip them first, and then paint them. That way if you end up not liking the wheels, you can peel it right off.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I would imagine that you could really put any of those colors on a WRB, but for some, [or most] i bet you'd need same color accents to help it out. I do love that white though. I've never seen one on the road either...

I'm with you though. My factories on my 09 WRB are black and it looks great, but everyones got em..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts