ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Also removed the front WRX badge for a clean-look grill. GF helped with the plasti-dipping. :thumbup: Plasti-dip is not permanent , can be easily removed. :D

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
So...... Honestly Im not hating that look but my suggestion is to get some big ass fog lights

·
Registered
759 Posts
:thumbup:I like it!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Looks good, nice job man!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks good, any suggestions on what color to use if I did this on my dgm hatch?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hmm... Now I have something to do on Saturday.

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
Yeah, more pics :D

Torque.....are you aware of any big ass fogs for the 11/12? I might be interested in some....Today I was parked near a nice bugeye and got a bit of the foglight envy

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Yea I know.. I'm not aware of any. I would think one could fab a set of Hellas in there and make a nice fiberglass housing to cover the rest of the hole. I miss those big ass bastards on subarus..

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
I did some quick googling and was not able to find anyone that had done it yet.....though there are a few 'because rice car' body kits and front bumpers that have large openings where you could mount some hellas

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
Those are real nice looking, but it is the size of the PIAA/Hella ones on the bugeyes that I miss.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
You don't think you can stuff Hellas in the stock opening?

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
it's not that....I know they would fit, but they might look a little off with the angular styling if the fiberglass or whatever surround parts were not just right.

I was actually hoping that I would find someone had already done it, and when I didn't see any, I checked to see if there were aftermarket bumpers that had them.....neither exists currently it seems

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was just thinking about putting larger fogs in my 2012. I currently don't have any and would like to get some but I don't like how small the factory ones are.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts