ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lip is from eBay, ABS Dynamics $124 or something like that. Its a perfect alternative to the BaysonR lips, which never seem to be in stock. Fitment was no problem with some cheap HD hardware, though they initially sent me the wrong lip. Not the end of the world and I'd buy it again.

I'm thinking Epic lowering springs will be next on stock struts. I'll start a fund for new struts cause I know they won't last forever. The car is just begging to be lowered a bit.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Once its lowered and I add a grimmspeed license plate delete, I'll be done with the exterior ”look”

·
Registered
262 Posts
cool man, my SWP hatch is on the way and am having a hard time waiting any longer. I dont think I will do to many mods though.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool man, my SWP hatch is on the way and am having a hard time waiting any longer. I dont think I will do to many mods though.
Thats what we all said before we got in our cars :tongue:

·
Registered
22 Posts
How was the lip install? Just got mine from Bayson R and waiting for a nice sunny day to put it on. Did you have to heat it to get it to fit?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The install is pretty basic. Had to drill several holes into the bottom of the bumper, but no biggie. Its completely invisible from anywhere but beneath the car. The lip fit great. Definitely get yourself 3 spring clamps to hold the lip in place and get it centered correctly. Some small bolts (5/32 I believe, but could be wrong), matching washers and nuts and your good to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts