ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Free bump for you!

I just sold my SPT Exhaust on NASIOC so you might want to try over there.

Also, if you ship it I would suggest shipping it in 3 seperate packages and using USPS. I was able to cut the shipping costs in half doing this versus using FedEx or UPS and trying to package it all in one box.

Anyway, I'm curious, what was it you didn't like about the SPT Exhaust? Also what exhaust did you go with? You can PM me if you don't want to take the for sale thread off topic.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I appreciate the insight. I have it on there also. The box the new one came in is too short for the spt, I was just going to re use it, but it won't work .

I went with a MagnaFlow. The SPT is a great exhaust but its a little too quiet for my taste. The MF has a lot more growl to it which is what I was looking for.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ok, that makes sense. I sold mine for the opposite reason, the SPT exhaust was a lot louder inside the cabin of the car than I was expecting and my wife did not approve...

And yeah, to give you a little more insight, I sold mine (with 1800 miles on it) for $600 shipped and in the end shipping cost me about $70. I bubble wrapped each piece individually, taped the hell out of them and shipped them Priority Mail. I only shipped them from OH to IL but still, that should give you an idea of what to expect.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yep, Cincinnati born and raised....

You'll have to let me know the next time you are in town and maybe we can meet up! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts