ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I just ordered a 2012 DGM wrx hatchback base with the spt exhaust, short throw shifter, fogs, and the security shock sensor . I'm new to Subaru's but I'm extremely excited to receive mine( should be in around the second week o January) I love pretty much everything about the car except the stock head unit, which I'm swapping with a touch pioneer, and I'm not a huge fan of the plain stock clear tails on the hatchback. I think the red overlays look clean on certain colors. Ex. Black I just want something different for my DGM . I'm thinking the red overlay setup but with black tint . I just don't want to tint the tails completely .

Questions:
1. Has anyone seen that before ? If so, any pictures ?
2. How difficult would it be to do?
3. If no one has done it before, can someone photoshop ? I'm not good at that at all . Lol

Any replies will be greatly appreciatiated !
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Thanks for the kind words Tony!

I definitely came in here to post this pic, but guess I don't have to now lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick replies ! I'm working on my phone right now an I can seem to load things properly . Ill wait till i get home on my pc but i just wanted to clarify and make sure. I should of specified a little better. I don't want the the black tint inside the red overlays . I was thinking more the black tint in place of the red overlays, just where the overlays would be. In other words, black overlays..

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Quick google search yielded me this:

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
So you want them to be black with a clear reverse or completely black?

Either way if you look in the thread in my sig there is a guy who makes them & you can order whatever you want.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, black with a clear cut out. That thread is perfect! That'll keep me occupied for awhile. Thanks!:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts