ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what happened to my TDI in JUNE 6 of this year

Then i sold that piece of junk and bought THIS!

here are some of my old cars i've owned though out the years. THis will be my first AWD Turbo and Subaru for that matter. Can't wait to break in this car and really drive her.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Careful not to run over any chicks that throw themselves at your DGM bro. It gets aggravating because they do it all the time but you get used to it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tdi had a high pressure fuel pump failure common for all tdi's including the jettas, touregs, golfs, and the Audi a3's. This issues been around since 2000 and they continue to sell these cars. The worst part is its a $10,000 repair bill due to the contamination of the whole fuel system. That's why I jumped ship and headed over here Before my warranty was up ;). the car feels buff but I'm hurting on the mpg haha but at least I enjoy driving again

·
Registered
129 Posts
Careful not to run over any chicks that throw themselves at your DGM bro. It gets aggravating because they do it all the time but you get used to it.
LOL! Damn speed bumps.

Congrats on the new ride. I've got over 4k on my '12 so far and I can't stop driving it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Me want!!! Love Work Meisters ;) Nice... I would do black centers though but it looks good, congrats!

What size, offset, tires btw??? Are those 1 pc?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Center spokes in black... Thanks for specs!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts