ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the AMS 900x kit on a 08+ wrx or any other AMS rotated setups? currently in the process of installing it and just wondering if anyone else has done it. I keep running into small dumb problems and i would like to talk to someone who has installed the kit on a wrx. Might even do a write-up of this install sometime if anyone is interested.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
What does AMS have to say when you contact them?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
call AMD directly...
ive called ams and they have been assisting me with the build, but I would like to find another wrx with this similar setup just to ask them what they did with certain things. AMS has been very helpful but they have not installed this on a wrx so some issues they dont know about, and i would just like some extra support.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
If you told us what you were running into we may be able to help. Being vague on the internet will get you nowhere. Do you have pics?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you told us what you were running into we may be able to help. Being vague on the internet will get you nowhere. Do you have pics?
i just want to see pictures of this kit installed on a 08+ wrx to see how the arranged they're coolant reservoir and pretty much all the lines they had to change with the kit just so i have a better understanding of what needs to go where. i pretty much get most of it i would just like to know if there is anything else that might be a problem later while installing this kit. AMS has been helping me but i just want a pic of it installed to clear all the rest of the confusion i had. i have tried to search for images cant find anything anywhere so thats why I'm asking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts