ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone kno what's causing this code to keep throwing off I'm running stage 2 and I'm getting like 22 pounds of boost !!! How can I fix this it only throws the code when I get into it at high boost

·
Registered
719 Posts
Anyone kno what's causing this code to keep throwing off I'm running stage 2 and I'm getting like 22 pounds of boost !!! How can I fix this it only throws the code when I get into it at high boost
What tune are you running? Are you catless? I'm not sure 22psi is safe. Someone else can chime in there.

With Cobbs OTS tune I had to run the HWG tune bc I was boosting low, and the HWG tune was getting me to 19.
Any other mods?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just invidia catted dp and cat back aem intake Cobb stage 2 aem 93 I downloaded the lwg and its still dooing it ??????

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And a turbo xs rfl blowoff valve could this be the problem ?? I no my car runs rich the lowest I've seen my wideband was 10.3

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a.new motor put in it from the dealer the crank bearing went and threw a rod..... Then I put everything on the new motor and this code keeps throwing I tried the stock bypass valve and its still doing it Idk what's going on !!!! I ordered a header wastegate ,solenoid intercooler injectors and fuelpump so I'm not to worried about it because I won't be using the stock wastwgate. And yea I'm calling Cobb tomorrow it shouldn't be doing this only thing I can think of is the cold weather or the solenoid is bad Idk how they really work so .....yeah

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
The code is from overboosting. your WGDC needs adjusted. Call cobb. They'll help you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts