ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just a different look I was looking at the different types and this one caught my eye, I think it gives it a luxury european look

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Hmm. I need to see it with the lights on. With only partial coverage of the little side markers, it may look pretty strange/off.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm. I need to see it with the lights on. With only partial coverage of the little side markers, it may look pretty strange/off.
it doesn't look to bad though right? Idk i may just go the normal route and get the red around it all, just wanted some opinions

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I saw a BMW this morning (i think it was a BMW) and the rear lights were similar and I though that might look good on our cars. I like it in the daytime but I'm also curious about with the lights on. Mine are completely red but I like yours as well

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually it's not my car, its a car i found online, just getting thoughts before I pull the trigger

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Wait....Were you at the Waugh Chapel meet last night?

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
I knew it!! Hey, man! I knew it couldn't be coincidence.

...I let this gentleman drive my car last night. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I knew it!! Hey, man! I knew it couldn't be coincidence.

...I let this gentleman drive my car last night. :)
haha yes you did, absolutely beautiful car and it definitely redefined my priorites on what I want to do to my car

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
haha yes you did, absolutely beautiful car and it definitely redefined my priorites on what I want to do to my car
Thanks, bro. :) So what's first? Sway bars and endlinks? Or short shifter and bushings?

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Did he also mention his infatuation with RA mudflaps?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm going to get tint and the air/oil seperator first, but sways and endlinks will follow very shortly along with the short shifter and bushings. I'm going to dread the air/oil sperator install though your the second person I've met with one and you both said it sucks.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Get some beer and take your time. It's a bit of a pain, but there are far worse installs. It's just hard to get comfortable working back there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Get some beer and take your time. It's a bit of a pain, but there are far worse installs. It's just hard to get comfortable working back there.
beer will be gratiously provided to myself and anyone who helps haha, I'm going to stay stage 1 though until I can afford the proper mods for it to go stage 2 like ebcs and tmic. Talked to eric today and he recommended the process west tmic, says its the best one on the market currently.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
beer will be gratiously provided to myself and anyone who helps haha, I'm going to stay stage 1 though until I can afford the proper mods for it to go stage 2 like ebcs and tmic. Talked to eric today and he recommended the process west tmic, says its the best one on the market currently.
If you need help, just let me know. You may want to consider at least a DP pretty soon. I only say that because I think 19psi is quite a bit of boost for Stage 1. I find it a little odd that Eric would call this tune conservative. Cobb's Stage 1+ is only 17.0 at peak. Heck, even their Stage 2+ only gets to 18.2.

Can't go wrong with with Process West if you're going to stay with a TMIC.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts