ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone painted the wrx emblem by the fenders? im looking to paint it red and black, if anyone has pictures or how they did it id appreciate it

·
Registered
26 Posts
i was thinking about doing the same thing...i just want to paint the wrx black and leave the rest silver

·
Registered
279 Posts
has anyone painted the wrx emblem by the fenders? im looking to paint it red and black, if anyone has pictures or how they did it id appreciate it
I painted my WRX letters black and it looks amazing in my opinion. Used black caliper paint, three coats. I'm going to put a enamel clear coat on over the next day or two to give it an even more glossy look and protect the paint. Ill post some pics here when im done!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mine are off at the moment, im painting the letters and the little grooves all gold and then the rest black :)

Btw, what did you guys use to reattach them? i was thinking about getting some 3m double sided adhesive tape.

I also kinda wanna do this:

·
Registered
475 Posts
hmm Chrysler black onyx pearl and the wrx is sticker layovers then clear coat

·
Registered
719 Posts
Yes. You can buy the side emblems
And cut them out. You can get an
LED according to the size/output you want run it to the headlights with an inline fuse etc I currently used vinyl inserts I made. But am doing the LED mod

·
Registered
719 Posts
Where do you get them from? Url would be cool if you have it
The side emblem?

I google Subaru OEM parts and I think what came up was subarupartsonline.com

Something similar to that

·
Registered
719 Posts
Great idea! Congrats on the purchase! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts